[cisco-voip] CUCM upgrade with locales

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Mon Aug 4 10:54:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

if I need to install additional locales on a CUCM cluster, that is being
upgraded from 5.1(2) to 6.1(2):
- can I upgrade the locales before rebooting the servers, or do I have
to reboot the cluster twice, because of the locale install?

According to the OS Admin guide:
"You can install locale files from either a local or a remote source by
using the same process that is described earlier in this chapter for
installing software upgrades"
I really hope, this does not include installation on the inactive
partition/switching partitions part as well :-)

thanks,
  Zoltan