[cisco-voip] Different location same cluster

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Mon Aug 4 17:33:56 EDT 2008

1 - asking the same question 3 times in 24 hours doesn't speed up responses

2 - yes, translation patterns are going to be your best bet to get
internal calls between partitions with overlapping DN's

3 - look into AAR/Automated Alternate Routing for information about
using the PSTN as a fallback back to calls across the WAN.

-matt