[cisco-voip] Anyone make a CLI for Phone Administration ?

M. de Vos mdevos75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:38:51 EDT 2008

Hello Matthew,

My co-workers and I have often asked that same question. Something that
could do all the things that BAT cannot. Something that could be run
repetively over multiple systems.  Anyway, we decided to start writing the
code for it. It's been in development for quite some time and we use it
extensively internally.  Our company has decided to make a read-only version
publicly available.  Shoot me an email if you're interested. I'm sure I can
arrange something. The CLI is built on Microsoft Powershell and supports UCM
4.1 - 6.1.1.

Take it easy,

Matthijs

-------
"Matthew J. Hughes" <mattjhughes at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ea211ea30806161759t5014326g68bbaad61df9cfaf at mail.gmail.com...
I was wondering if anyone knew of or has created a cli interface for CUCM?
Something that can check phone status do basic phone admin functions?