[cisco-voip] UCCx 5.0 scripts

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:44:02 EDT 2008

You might want to check your scripts, as the automatic conversion in the 5.x
editor does not work all the time.(or correctly)
I had the same issue, and for me i had to check all the scripts, and ended
up in redoing (copy and paste for the most) allmost all of the scripts.
You can try, opening your old script, and copy paste the lines over into a
new script, just to check if it will work.
Some script just had to be done like this, and worked after that (and i did
not make any changes !!!)

On the other hand, before you`ll do this, you can check your mivr logging,
to see what is going on.
Could be that something is referenced in your old cript, that just does not
work the same way in 5.x