[cisco-voip] CUPS

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Wed Aug 6 11:39:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Does this mean you were able to get CUPS to synch with the Directory in Call Manager or do you still need an external LDAP Directory?

Thanks!
Steve

>>> "Aman Chugh" <aman.chugh at gmail.com> 07/31/08 12:47 PM >>>
Got it fixed today.

I was using CallManager Directory , so I had to enable ldap synch and ldap
authentication on CCM as CUPC wont work without that.  Then I had to assign
Subscribe calling search space on the trunk.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Aman