[cisco-voip] Bogen PCM2000

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 14:42:01 EDT 2008

Just for you folks that need a multi-zone paging solution, the Bogen PCM2000 works fine with an FXO port. When you connect it to your Cisco gear, make SURE you tell the customer to _wait_ for the double beeps before attempting to zone page.

I'm not advertising for Bogen, I'm merely trying to save some of you grief of having to open a TAC case over something so silly as telling the customer to wait for a double beep before trying a paging zone code.

Cheers,
Paul