[cisco-voip] Call-redirect step

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Thu Aug 7 10:59:04 EDT 2008

I'm trying to accomplish something that I thought was very straight forward in UCCX and for whatever reason it does not work. It is either a dial-plan issue or a bug. Here is the flow

 *   Call to "UCCX PILOT" from and Internal Extension
 *   UCCX application answers and there eventually is a "Call-Redirect" from within the script
 *   The call redirect is too a "Translation-Pattern" that is in a Partition that is only in the CTI-Ports (CSS)
 *   I have the CTI Ports setup to do "Call-Redirects" based on the "Redirected-Party" CSS (this should mean whatever CSS the ports are using)
 *   The above does not work I get busy signal on the call-redirect and it goes to the "invalid branch"

If I change the CTI Ports to do "Call-Redirects" based on the "Calling-Party" CSS this works. But I need it to work the way I described above.

Guys this could be because I had a long day yesterday or maybe it doesn't work like I thought it did

PS I also tried setting the CTI-Ports redirect css to "Directory-Number"

Ryno