[cisco-voip] Adjusting sip timeout in AS5400

Peter Grace pete.grace at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:30:40 EDT 2008

Hi list,

Is there a way on the AS5400 to configure the maximum time it will wait for
a positive connection via sip before moving to the next dial-peer?  In my
testing with the 0x66 error I posted earlier today, I found that the problem
could be caused by the AS5400 waiting to hear a response from a sip gateway
that is not online.  I'd like to tweak the timeout to a smaller number in an
effort to have it hunt through our many sip gateways faster.

Thanks in advance,
Pete