[cisco-voip] Multi Tenant Unity

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:33:48 EDT 2008

Unity can speak to as many domains as you would like, as long as they are
all part of the same Organization (aka Forest)...

Just re-run the message store integration wizard (add remove programs) and
point it to the new mailstores... you will then be able to add users from
all Exchange stores...

Jonathan