[cisco-voip] Fractional PRI with "ccm-manager config"

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:41:22 EDT 2008

This is a core step of the CCIE Voice lab... all the PRIs are fractional and
on a 6608, you need change B-channel maintenance state and on IOS, you
configure as normal but leave off the ccm config and create the PRI group as
you would if it were a fractional for H.323 (with service mgcp as stated
below).

It is supported, by the way. As is the fractional on the 6608.

However, you also need to manually enter your MGCP commands
(package-capability sst, rtcp, etc...) as these will not be downloaded from
ccm.

Jonathan