[cisco-voip] IPCCX Scripting?

TechGuy techguy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:20:27 EDT 2008

Anyone know if there is a way to some how add a condition statement to
an IPCCX script based on whether agents are logged in or not?

I know very little about IPCC scripting I have created two scripts in
the last 4 years, both very very basic.

I have what I would call condition statements for time of day, and I
would love to have a statement for whether agents are logged in or not
and remove the time of day.  The particular group I am using this
script for has very unpredictable hours so it would be great to be
able to detect that someone from a particular CSQ is logged in and
that determine whether to be open or closed.

First question would be is it possible.  If not then no sense in me
wasting my time trying to find out how.  If it is possible it may be
too difficult and involved, but worth trying to find out at least.

Thanks!