[cisco-voip] Fixed MOH source volume - CM 5.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:03:41 EDT 2008

I've got a fixed MOH source working now on my 5.1(3) cluster. The volume is
very loud, anyone know of a way to turn it down? I've lowered the source
volume as low as it will go and verified with an external speaker, but
somehow CCM is still amplifying it. The USB sound device has a volume
control but it doesn't seem to do anything for input. I'm using the Cisco
part MOH-USB-Audio=.

I poked around in the IPVMS service parameters, the only volume setting
appears to be for music files that are converted on the system.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services