[cisco-voip] CDR Login Problem

Ramiz Sardar ramizchaudhary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:20:14 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,

On CCM 4.2(3) publisher i install CDR Analaysis and Report tool in order to
generate report for international calls. Problem is i am unable to login
first time using user/pass admin/admin. I also tried other passwords but i
recieve the same error message "LDAP Access Error. Contact to
Administrator". I did all the basic steps to troubleshoot but couldn't solve
it. One thing i will mention that after enabling CDR now when i make call,
it records in sql database table with all information so i thing only
problem with cdr web interface. Another thing before CDR Tool installation
process i recieved an alert "authenticode on found. Do you want to
continue".
Please help me out in this regard.

Hoping for your prompt relpy

Best Regards