[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility: Error Message [6]

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Mon Aug 11 13:34:25 EDT 2008

No redundancy for EM unfortunately.  What we typically do is have two IP
phone services for the users, "Primary Extension Mobility" and
"Alternate Extension Mobility".  These two services each point to
different nodes in the cluster.

IIRC, EM error 6 is a problem with the EM service communicating with the
directory of choice (DC Directory, etc.)

-matt