[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility: Error Message [6]

Ramiz Sardar ramizchaudhary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:18:36 EDT 2008

I installed CCM 4.2(3) as publisher and subscriber and configured extension
mobility as per recommanded method. Issue is when i press service button, i
found Extension Mobility service but when i select this service, it gives me
error [6] and i am not prompted for username and pin.I configure everything
properly mention on study guides etc.
Please suggest me what should i do.

One thing more, please tell me how can i configure extension mobility
service in redundancy mode so when publisher goes down, subscriber take the
role.

Hoping for your prompt relpy

Best Regards
Rameez