[cisco-voip] CM stable @ 6.1.2.1106?

Darren darren at dnsl.com
Tue Aug 12 00:06:50 EDT 2008

So what are everybodies thoughts on running an ES?  as 1106-1 is an ES.  My
thoughts are ES are "pre-builds not mainstream, i.e. test are your own
risk".  6.1.2.1000-13 is the main release.  I've seen a number of these
rolled out (main release 1000-13) and only one has a problem which required
a cluster reboot, the issue didn't affect call processing but did affect
management (changing settings, etc).

Cheers,