[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility: Error Message [6]

Ramiz Sardar ramizchaudhary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 06:01:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

I found one thing, as per mention in the link "
http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voice/showcase?case=K93376036" there should be a
LoginService virtual directory in IIS but i don't have even i don't have
physical directory "C:\CiscoWebs\LoginService\".

Now tell me if you know any solution for this.

Best Regards