[cisco-voip] FXO Incoming Call disconnection

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 13 09:17:57 EDT 2008

Search cisco.com for "fxo disconnect supervision".  There are a
number of docs out there dealing with this.

-Ryan

On Aug 13, 2008, at 8:58 AM, SR IRWMA wrote:

Hi,

I configured 2801 router as gateway through mgcp with CCM 4.2(3).
Gateway has FXO modules with analog lines. Outgoing calls are fine
but when someone from out side dial inside and phone inside start
ringing. If caller disconnect call but phone will keep ringing. I
know this is because of loop start but tell me how to solve this
problem.

Best Regards