[cisco-voip] Strange EM behaviour

Lemon lemon at lemon.za.net
Thu Aug 14 10:41:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Robert Schuknecht <rschuknecht at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have an simillar issue. After some time it is not possible to log in to EM, properly. After the login procedure the phone shows the logged out status. But on the phone configuration page, in Callmanager, you see that the phone is logged in. We are running Callmanager Version 6.1.2.1000-13.

And we are thinking of upgrading to that :(

Even rebooted the cluster last night - still seeing the same, and it
is intermittent. Sometimes when users press for example the voicemail
button, they get a "that key is not active here" displaying on the
phone or when they try to CallForwardAll to Voicemail they get "that
key is not active here"

I have checked network connectivity and all seems fine. We have DNS
configured but do not reply on that.

thnx
Charl