[cisco-voip] Intercom maybe messing with CSS?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sat Aug 16 14:25:48 EDT 2008

If I change the phone's Line 1 from Internal_Partiton to <none> I can
call the phone from the H323 gateway (PSTN).  I'm currently working with
TAC to look at SDI/SDL traces to figure out what is happening.
Everything is configured properly. Anyone seen this before? Usually
toggling a DN in/out of a partition fixes the issue.  Here I have 145
phones in a partition that isn't working.  You can call Phone to Phone
with no issues.  Just seems to be the gateway can't find the phones and
I've checked it's CSS is correct, and I've checked the CSS includes the
rights partitions.

I'm wondering if Intercom is messing this up somehow...

Callmanager 6.1.2-1000-13

Phone 7931 SCCP 8.3.4SR1S

Phone Line 1 = 110 = Internal_Partition

Phone Line 6 =110 = Intercom_Partition

H323 PRI Gateway = CallingSearchSpace searches Internal_Parition

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.