[cisco-voip] Intercom maybe messing with CSS?

Mike Brooks 2xccie2b at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:09:12 EDT 2008

Have you tried creating a new partition and putting the DNs in the new
partion and adding it to the gateways CSS ?  By the way you are
describing it seems to be an issue with the entire Internal_Partition.
 Or perhaps creating an entirely new CSS for the gateway and adding
the internal_pt and assigning the new gateway_css to the gateway ?
Either way it seems to be a database problem.

Also perhaps restarting the CM service ?

Good luck.

Regards,

Mike Brooks
CCIE# 16027 (r&s)