[cisco-voip] Unity Mailboxes

Todd Franklin toddnh65 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:17:33 EDT 2008

Like everyone else, people come and go from my company.  For the longest
time I have simply renamed the user in Unity.
Now though, I am getting a little tired of seeing John Smith is actually
using Ezrella Bean's box on Unity (when you rename the user, the underlying
Exchange box does not change).  For awhile I didn't care, but now I want to
give users web access to their pages so they can make minor phone
changes (like FastDial lists, etc.)  So that would force them to login as
the old user....

Any nice way to change this?  Or is it simply a matter of deleting the user,
and re-adding them with the proper Unity credentials?

Thanks.

Todd