[cisco-voip] attendant console window behavior

Weigand, John V. jvw at medicineforthedefense.com
Tue Aug 19 11:10:26 EDT 2008

Serious Medicine for the Defense R

We've been using the console on multiple monitors for almost two years
now, without any real problems, on CCM5.1.3. We did experience an issue
like this originally - there actually is a button for the application to
set whether or not the application takes focus on the incoming call,
down in the lower right hand corner of the screen. I've attached a
screenshot.

Hope that helps!

John V. Weigand
Help Desk Support/Executive Support

Litigation Management, Inc.
300 Allen-Bradley Drive
Suite 200
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Tel: 440-484-2000
Fax: 440-484-2009
Cell:
email: jvw at medicineforthedefense.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential material and may be protected under law by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended receiver is prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this electronic e-mail or by calling (800) 778-5424. Please delete it from your computer. Thank you.