[cisco-voip] Use of MTP for H.323 Gateway

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:49:38 EDT 2008

Why do I need an MTP for a call coming in from an H.323 gateway, In my case
I have centerlized callmanager deployment where callmanager , IPCCX and
Voice gateways are at a centeral site and call lands at remote IPCC agent,
the call rings and the agent answers but only hears beep when I use G.729
codec  and the call is established when I use G711 , I can see no more mtp
resources error in RTMT.  Any hints would be appricated.

TIA

Aman