[cisco-voip] Personal Directory issue in 6.1.2.1000-13

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:43:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having trouble with a few phones not able to display personal
directory or Fast Dials anymore, this was working 1-2 weeks ago. I
have removed the services from the phone and added them back and when
you press Directories, then Personal Directory it lists Personal and
Fast Dials and when you choose Fast Dials it lists all the entries as
being blank or not set.  When I add the same service to a IP
Communicator or a test phone, it pulls up the users fast dials fine
for the same user id/pin.

Logging into CCMUser shows the users directory entries fine to.

 6.1.2.1000-13 is CCM version
8.0.8 is Firmware on the 7960 phones having problem

The Phone Services Service URL is http://x.x.x.x/ccmpd/login.do

They are accessing them usiing the directories button, then choosing
personal directory. If I have them try services then Personal
Directory it gives a "Cisco PD Error" which from looking around is a
bug that should be fixed in this version.