[cisco-voip] user group in CUPS

Yujin Tan Yujin.Tan at l7.com.au
Wed Aug 20 02:28:23 EDT 2008

All,
Here's the scenario, I need to limit the level of access  for certain users  to CUPS server (running version 6) {both CCM and CUPS have LDAP pointing to AD}.
Short of creating an application user and attaching it to roles and user group. Is there a better way of doing it? Is it somehow done via CCM instead of in the CUPS server?

Thanks

Regards
Yujin