[cisco-voip] wlc 4402 and asa 5505

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:58:33 EDT 2008

This is what I am trying to achieve (see attached figure).

We have 3-sites. Site-A and B are local and Site-C is remote site connected via site-to-site VPN. The client has some sort of wireless terminals and willing to use Cisco wireless solution. WLCs in INSIDE zone.

Option-2 seems to be more logical.

Need suggestions!

Regards,
Khalid