[cisco-voip] some phones not able to dial extension at Unity AA

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 20 10:48:14 EDT 2008

MGCP gateway 6608s. Very little configuration as far as I know.

It's so few people complaining that it's almost a drag to have to start troubleshooting but I want to make sure it's not something we can fix.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.