[cisco-voip] prevent users from getting their voicemail

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Aug 20 12:15:06 EDT 2008

This would be from the AD side but you could select all the accounts in AD on the unity server and then bulk edit and change their logon hours to be like midnight to 1 am, I'm not sure but I think this might prevent them from picking up their VMs but not prevent the delivery of the VMs. I know it would if we were just talking about email and all Unity VMs are, are specially emails in exchange

Matthew Loraditch
10944 Beaver Dam Road, Suite A
Hunt Valley, Maryland  21030
support at heliontechnologies.com