[cisco-voip] prevent users from getting their voicemail

Bill Talley billt at aos5.com
Wed Aug 20 12:20:06 EDT 2008

Could you either:

A.  Reset everyone's Unity password and not tell them the new one until
afterwards.
B.  Set their Voicemail profile on their DN to an invalid vm profile,
then bulk edit the call forward destination to the true vm pilot?
C.  Setup a translation pattern to redirect users somewhere else when
the try to access vm.
D.  Unplug Unity from the network.
E.  Stop exchange