[cisco-voip] CID

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:19:31 EDT 2008

The CCCCC below can't be translated out as the caller ID that I'm
aware of, but you could use different outside access codes for each
CLID, then simply build route patterns for each that override outbound
CLID. Example: if you had "department 50" their outside access code
could be 950. IE they would dial 950.1(XXX)XXX-XXXX - the matching
route pattern would strip of the pre-dot and then set the calling
party transform mask on the RP to whatever CLID that department needs.
The next department could use 951.1(XXX)XXX-XXXX and so on.

-Joe C.