[cisco-voip] CID

David Iverson cosmicmessenger at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 17:36:30 EDT 2008

Would it be possible to set up a CSS for each business unit to avoid the
need to use a 3-digit predot dial fomat? The A/R Head would like his staff
to just dial 9 for an outside line as they always have, but have each person
in a different CID - i.e. CSS-Sprockets and CSS-Widgets and CSS-Gadgets and
those three people. They would then just dial 9 followed by the number they
are dialing.
TIA,