[cisco-voip] DRS > SFTP server changed key

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Aug 20 13:28:03 EDT 2008

I've used multiple programs on the same host and it didn't seem to balk.  I would imagine that deleting the target and re-adding it would clear the known_hosts, and since you don't get fingerprint accept message when you first configure the target, I would think the same would hold true for the update.

I can't remember if I deleted the target or not, but on 6.1.1 2000-3, I was using coreFTPd and switched to freesshd on the same box.

-ryan