[cisco-voip] HELP - Conference problems

David Lima David.Lima at alphasys.com.bo
Wed Aug 20 15:14:35 EDT 2008

Hi all dear friends, I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7, a cisco 2650XM with 4DSP configured and an IGATE (for GSM network). The problem is when I try to initiate a conference with an IP Phone and 2 cell-phones (these two calls go through IGATE), the second cell-phone call is terminated, but if I use the software resources only I can establish the conference without any problem, but the intercluster calls, conferences between IP Phones is not possible any more.
Thanks a lot for any advise.
David