[cisco-voip] Unity Extension Search ?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Aug 20 16:47:40 EDT 2008

By default, Unity does not attempt to light the MWI for a user's alternate
extension, you'd need to also add that extension on the 'messages' tab for
that user in SA to do that. The OP mentioned that they had done a resync but
it didn't help. Have you tried manually dialing the off code from the line
in question? If someone just turned it on accidentally, and the extension
isn't in Unity, a resync will never turn it off.

It is easy enough to check in Unity for alternate MWI extensions, though.
Check the MwiExtension column in the NotificationMWI table:

select ParentAlias from NotificationMWI where MwiExtension = '252'

replace 252 with your extension, of course.