[cisco-voip] Microsoft Communication server 2007 vs Unity

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:15:33 EDT 2008

We set up Ex2k7 UM in a lab to play with and as a voicemail server, it works
great.... the Outlook Voice Access is really cool.

For MWI you can use mwi2007 (www.mwi2007.com) which works pretty well (it
can run on the exchange server...)

Integration took seconds, just a SIP trunk to Exchange.

Supposedly SP1 for Exchange had an AA... but I haven't played with.

Jonathan