[cisco-voip] UCCx 5.0 scripts

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:40:48 EDT 2008

I'm pretty well at a loss.

I have one script that I'm using for two different applications.

it checks the dates, Checks for agents, and if agent is logged in, it will
queue the call and tell the caller they are number X in line.

if no agents, then it forwards to a no agent call forward number
(parameter).

The only differences in the applications is the CSQ, and some voice prompts,
and call forward numbers. (which are all parameters)

BUT

the first application is working and sends the call to the call forward
number.

the second application says I have 1 person ahead of me.  (no agents logged
in)

How would the same script give two different outcomes?

UCCx 5.0.2sr1

Thanks

Scott