[cisco-voip] Call Center Reporting

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:43:12 EDT 2008

How I missed this report I do not know...

anyone know what the "Reject: Remote Timeout" reason code means?

There is a "reject: Channels Busy" code that makes more sense if the ports
are all busy, but we were getting many more of the former code.. I can't
find a definition for these in the HRC manual or in the database document.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services