[cisco-voip] Call Center Reporting

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Thu Aug 21 16:12:17 EDT 2008

Ed,

  On IPCC Express you have this report, in the CRS Historical Reports
Client:

Aborted and Rejected Call Detail Report

The Aborted and Rejected Call Detail Report provides detailed
information about

each call that is aborted or rejected by the system. A call is aborted
if an exception

occurs in the workflow that is processing a call. A call is rejected if
system

resources reach maximum capacity (for example, the maximum number of CTI

ports is reached).