[cisco-voip] Call Center Reporting

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:58:08 EDT 2008

We had an issue Monday where one of our call centers was under-provisioned
for the amount of phone calls they actually recieved.. they didnt have
nearly enough CTI ports in the call control group and many callers were
getting a busy signal.

We've since bumped up the number of ports to something we think is
reasonable, but the question has come up, is there a way to report on
exactly how many people called in and got busy signals on that day? I pulled
all the CDR's for their main number and look for zero length calls, in the
case of IPCC does that indicate busy signal? Any easier way to it that I'm
missing?

TIA!

--
Ed Leatherman