[cisco-voip] VOIP newbie. Cisco CalManager Express - Cisco UNity Express

John Ramz sforcejr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 19:24:57 EDT 2008

12.4(15)T1 / CME 4.1(0)

This was put in my lap recently and I am lost trying to manage it I was asked to change the greeting prompt and I am trying to figure out how to do it

This is what I think I know. I have 2 options to do it: record a wav file and uploaded thru the GUI or use the Avt system(regular VOIP phone). I would like to uae the Avt system.

Questions:

1- Where can I find a step by step guide on how to do this?

2- Can someone provide links on the documentation I should read to make my way into this VOIP system from configuration to management?

Thanks and I appreciate as much detail as you can afford since I am taking baby steps into this.

John