[cisco-voip] PRI Utilization

David Iverson cosmicmessenger at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 17:17:03 EDT 2008

I found an old thread referencing PRI utilization and how to measure - http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2005-June/005565.html - I thought I would put it to use and then ran into some SQL message referencing a valid date up to July. I was told to delete the records from the art database in SQL server, but this is twice this has happened now. Does anyone else run into art database issues that requires purging?
TIA,
David
BTW, this is a great resource. Thanks to everyone who is willing to contribute.