[cisco-voip] VOIP newbie. Cisco CalManager Express - Cisco UNity Express

John Ramz sforcejr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 22:12:16 EDT 2008

Paul,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The system is already configured and there is a customized greeting recording already there. They want me to change that one.

Ok I found in the Cisco unity express module this:

"Administration via Call-in telephone number: 677"

I also found this for managing AVt:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_3/avt/vmadm23.pdf

I think I can make it now.

Thanks