[cisco-voip] IPCC time different than CM

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:54:21 EDT 2008

Jasons was pointing to XNTP in CCM 4.x releases @ C:\Program Files\Cisco\Xntp
Check this cisco link
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008009470f.shtml
and
http://debugvoipdialpeer.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/ntp-configuration-on-a-cisco-callmanager-or-unity-server/

Alternatively you can use this NTP Windows port. Very easy to use and much better than Windows Time services. It can be downloaded from:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm#ntp_nt_stable

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:25:36 -0400
From: jason.aarons at us.didata.com
To: Jacquie.Manick at polarisind.com; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] IPCC time different than CM

IPCC time different than CM

Everything should point to a NTP source.
Phones, PCs, servers.

I recall UCCX 5.0.2 has a folder
c:\utilities with NTP info (may have luck searching for ntp in Windows search).
I recall the OS200X.X uses the opensource ntpd and service Network Time
Protocol with the settings stored in ntpd.conf