[cisco-voip] CM 6.1 Attendant Console Queuing

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Thu Aug 21 11:49:12 EDT 2008

Recently upgraded from CM 4.X to 6.1. Customer was excited to be able to
queue callers with Attendant Console. I know this was available before
with a little hacking.

So we turned on queuing and I'm not sure if something is broke, or this
is how it is.

The AC Hunt Pilot/Hunt Group has 2 users and then an always route member
to an AA. When no users are logged in, inbound calls are immediately
placed on hold, when the queue hold timer expires, callers are routed to
the always route member.

Here is how I want it to work. If no AC users are logged in, callers
route immediately to the Always Route Number. Is it supposed to work
this way?