[cisco-voip] MGCP Config QS

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:30:23 EDT 2008

All,

I am trying to setup CIPT lab and preparing for MGCP. I have 2821 with 4-port FXO in Slot 3. The problem is that it isn't showing ViC2-4FXO in slot, hell there is not option for slot 3 (see attached snapshot). But it displays module options like: NM-4VWIC-MBRD in slot 0, NM-HDV/2 and others in Slot 1 and EVM-HD in slot 2. After selection on of the above I am able to configure end points. But I am confused which one to select and the FXO is installed in slot-3 (technically HWIC slot # 4).

Regards,

Khalid