[cisco-voip] MGCP Config QS

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:36:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

NM-4VWIC-MBRD is the location of the HWIC slots on the chassis itself.
Technically Slot 0.
If you had a network module (such as a NM-HDV...) then this would be in Slot
1.

So to config your FXO.

Choose NM-4VWIC-MBRD
Then the 3rd slot here - choose your FXO vic.

Once you are registered up with CCM, you can check your config, you should
see your voice ports as 0/3/0 - 3 in the config.

Cheers,

Tim