[cisco-voip] MGCP Config QS

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:59:16 EDT 2008

Tim,

Thanks and can u point out the documents for these details?

Khalid
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:36:32 +0200
From: thsglobal at gmail.com
To: khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] MGCP Config QS
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

Hi,

NM-4VWIC-MBRD is the location of the HWIC slots on the chassis itself. Technically Slot 0.
If you had a network module (such as a NM-HDV...) then this would be in Slot 1.

So to config your FXO.

Choose NM-4VWIC-MBRD
Then the 3rd slot here - choose your FXO vic.

Once you are registered up with CCM, you can check your config, you should see your voice ports as 0/3/0 - 3 in the config.

Cheers,

Tim