[cisco-voip] Urgent Priority on Translation Patterns

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:28:29 EDT 2008

We have done similar call routing in the form of short dials for 10 digit
assigned stations. You will not want to us translations for any number
ranges that overlap because of the urgent priority. For the translations
that overlap think of using CTI routepoints or ports and class of services
for these to devices (virtual) to prioritize the number translations lower
(or higher). If you give the Number range and examples of the overlap I am
sure the group will get more specific on a solution.

--
Best Regards,

Mike Lydick