[cisco-voip] Example voip call packet loss audio files

MILLS, Mark mark.mills at baesystems.com
Fri Aug 22 08:14:43 EDT 2008

Thanks for that.   I was hoping to get something that I can use to show "this is 1% packet loss, this is 10% packet loss" with a more measurable known cause behind it than in the link you provided, but in the event of not finding anything else these samples will be good enough to get my the point across  :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Mark